I have decided a while ago that I want to be healthy. I have tried to do it on my own but I have not been successful. I have also tried various diets in the past but have only been successful for a short while. I need to change my lifestyle, which lead me to weight watchers. I joined today and I'm going to incorporate exercise into my life as well. I know that a huge part of being a happy person is being happy with you. This is one of many steps that I need to take in order to achieve true happiness.
Starting tomorrow I begin my journey, I get 23 points a day with a 35 point week allowance. I have planned my meals and snacks for the day and know that with a plan I will be able to stick to it. I'm very excited to start this lifestyle change.

No comments:
Post a Comment